Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yogurt Causes Pain Recurring Stomach Pain?

Recurring stomach pain? - yogurt causes pain

I have so dull pain in my region is now back on his belly during the last week and a half. I've never lived until recently, and I have no idea what could be the cause. It seems that no matter what I do to get rid of, nothing can, until he wants to go. I tried antacids, milk, yogurt, etc. Nothing helps the pain. I try to position when I sleep and change nothing. Do not eat spicy food, so do not believe that heartburn. I recently had a baby, but she concentrated on my upper stomach, so I do not believe that the cause of the pain has nothing to do with it. I am not flexible at all, occurs only at night.
A slightly different person known to him or have any idea what could cause this pain?

1 comment:

Adam K said...

Put your head between your knees and kiss your *** goodbye is over!

Post a Comment