Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Get A Drivers License In Columbus Ohio How Long Do You Have To Transfer Your License And Registration?

How long do you have to transfer your license and registration? - how to get a drivers license in columbus ohio

I have recently moved from Chicago to Columbus, OH. I still have insurance Illinois driver and my car is registered in Illinois. My Ohio license is still one of the 3 + year (I know, has never changed! Bad bad). But I change upgrade my license to the Ohio address.

How long do I have to do this legally? 30, 60, 90 days?

4 comments:

Kat said...

30 days. And you have been entrusted to an inspection of the vehicle on the property of Ohio get. (Basically this is just a confirmation of VIN #, no big deal, and the police. DMV office or can be)

Bostonian In MO said...

Normally you have, 30 to 90 days.

Bostonian In MO said...

Normally you have, 30 to 90 days.

lynn said...

I'm pretty sure I have 30 days

Post a Comment