Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best Prosumer Hd Video Camera Of 2010 Best Camera For Simple Editing?

Best camera for simple editing? - best prosumer hd video camera of 2010

In view of to buy a simple camera, I have no preference, HD, SD, great breakfast for me, all about the format. I used to make audio clips with a simple point and shoot camera from Sony, gave me mpg. Video format and has used is a blessing. I am looking for something that is a similar format that can deal with Primiero Adobe After Effects and Sony Vegas to offer work.

I do not need great prosumer camera, I do not like mini-DV or DVD, hard drive or flash questions, suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanyo Xacti
Samsung HMX-U10
Sony MHS-PM1

All the economic and suitable for short clips.

Anonymous said...

Sanyo Xacti
Samsung HMX-U10
Sony MHS-PM1

All the economic and suitable for short clips.

Post a Comment